neuro ‘Expand Your Mind’ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries for a single individual will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder,” of the e-mail or mobile telephone number submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email account or mobile phone number by an email provider, mobile service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email accounts or mobile phone numbers. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage-due mail, entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Administrator’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on November 9, 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail on or about November 9, 2019. Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If potential winners cannot be contacted or the notification is returned as undeliverable within seventy-two (72) hours after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
One (1) Grand Prize Available: which will consist of two (2) 2020 Family Memberships to two (2) Chicago City Museums! (ARV: Three Hundred Ninety Dollars [$390.00]). All applicable information will be communicated to the Grand Prize winner at the time of winner notification. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any other costs or expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to, meals and travel expenses outside the already awarded amount. (Total ARV: Three Hundred Ninety dollars [$390.00])
Three (3) First Prize Available: which will consist of one (1) 2020 Family Memberships to one (1) The Museum of Science + Industry Chicago! (ARV: One Hundred Ninety Five Dollars [$195.00]). All applicable information will be communicated to the First Prize winners at the time of winner notification. First Prize winner is solely responsible for any other costs or expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to, meals and travel expenses outside the already awarded amount.
Total ARV of Grand Prizes: Nine Hundred Seventy Five Dollars ($975.00).
Total ARV of First Prize: One Hundred Ninety Five Dollars ($195.00).
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received, regardless of entry method.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method. Sponsor is not responsible for any (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to internet traffic, wireless networks, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer or mobile device related virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or cell phone from such person’s participation in the Sweepstakes whether human, mechanical or electronic. If any malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes by posting a notice on www.drinkneuro.com. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Sweepstakes Period, will not be accepted.
- LIABILITY & RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Jewel-Osco, and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, trustees, directors, employees, bottlers, distributors and their advertising, promotional and judging agencies from and against any and all liability or any injuries, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize won. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual, direct and verifiable out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees or other related legal costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of pocket expenses. This Sweepstakes and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of California without regard to principles of conflicts of laws; any disputes will be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the City or County of Los Angeles; by entering you irrevocably consent and waive any objection to the jurisdiction of said courts for any such disputes. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the name, address (city and state only) and likeness of the prizewinner(s) for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now existing or hereinafter devised, without further consideration, unless expressly prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify from this or any sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these official rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY
UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF
CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LEGAL COSTS AND EXPENSES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- WINNERS LIST: For a complete list of winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
neuro ‘Expand Your Mind’ Sweepstakes, 15303 Ventura Blvd. Suite 675 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Requests must be received no later than November 9, 2019.
Sponsor: NEUROBRANDS, LLC d/b/a neuro, 15303 Ventura Blvd. Suite 675 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403